write, read, talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The never ending story : !

2 posters

Go down

The never ending story : ! Empty The never ending story : !

Post  rockin_angel Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Hi i'm katy Barnes i'm 8 years old and have two older brothers and 3 older sister and a little sister. My two older brother are twins and are called peter and gary. My 3 older sister, the oldest is 16 years old and shes called shelly, then we have janet the 14 year old, and mimi who is 11 years old. My younger sister is only 2 years old and is really cute shes called dolly. Smile

rockin_angel
Admin

https://normalstories.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The never ending story : ! Empty Re: The never ending story : !

Post  punki Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:20 am

Everyday me and my sisters and brothers go downtown to look for things. Our mum doesn't have enough money to send us to school so we learn by what our mum teaches us and what we learn on the streets. Everyone else things its a really bad idea letting your kids learn from the streets but actully you learn how to protect yourself and how to be polite to people and how to stand up for yourself and how not to be shy Surprised are you surprised yet No oh my gosh you actully understand me i'm not sad you shouldnt pitty on me i'm fine i love being on streets its much more fun its all the adventures you get up to that keep me going. Your have to look for food (thats actully really easy, its funny what people throw away).

punki

Back to top Go down

Post  rockin_angel Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:53 pm

bread and carrots and cheese is what we normally have for tea. My dad left us, he was really mean anyway always hitting mum and going to the pub and staying there till dawn then coming in early morning and shouting at my mum. Dad left us when i was only 3 years only so dolly is my step-sister really but i never call her that nor does anyone else

rockin_angel
Admin

https://normalstories.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down